SEE THE WORLD! TRAVEL AND VOLUNTEER...
Welcome to volunteering with us!
Have a look at our projects and see how YOU can contribute to the world…
Why volunteer with NGO TAXI?
Our volunteers come from various backgrounds with many purposes. You may want to study a language, gain leadership skills, learn about project development and management at an international level, or promote education, medical care, ecological awareness or environmental protection in a country that needs it the most. Volunteering with NGO TAXI is a great (gate)way to meet these goals and more.
What will you gain from volunteering with NGO TAXI?
The benefits of volunteering with us are wide and varied. As an NGO TAXI volunteer you will receive:
- a unique South American volunteering experience.
- a chance to partake in our thrilling adventure tours.
- an unparalleled insight into another culture.
- improved language skills.
- lifelong friendships.
- continuous support through us, and our partner and local organizations.
- the experience of your lifetime!
Volunteering is a great way to meet new people! In fact, the networking opportunities offered by volunteering are among the least publicized, but most exciting benefits of all. As this generation continues to evolve through the digital age, the importance of a strong social network becomes more and more evident. Up to 60% of job vacancies are not advertised, but rather filled via networking.
Volunteering abroad offers you a unique opportunity to grow an international, multidirectional network. A Survey carried out by TimeBank.org in conjunction with Reed Executive showed that among 200 of the UK’s leading businesses*:
- 73% of employers say they would employ a candidate with volunteer experience over one without.
- 94% of employers believe that volunteering can add to skills.
- 58% of employers say that voluntary work experience can actually be more valuable than experience gained in paid employment.
- 94% of employees who volunteered benefited either by getting their first job, improving their salary, or being promoted.
Do you want to know more?
We look forward to working with you!